First Cruise/Wedding in 2 Days--Thank You!

hunniebee724

I booked our wedding cruise/first cruise on the Miracle in June 2009 and had no idea what to expect. We wanted a destination wedding, but knew that there would be people special to us who couldn't afford to attend. An embarkation day cruise wedding solved that for us since everyone is in driving distance of the port. We ended up having 19 people book the cruise with us, and it will be the first cruise for almost all of us.

With the help of these boards, I have been able to answer every question our TA could not, as well as put together an amazing pre-cruise packet for all of our cruising guests with lots of helpful hints....so THANK YOU to all of you! I couldn't have done this without you!

We're all soooo excited for the wedding and cruise!

I booked our wedding cruise/first cruise on the Miracle in June 2009 and had no idea what to expect. We wanted a destination wedding, but knew that there would be people special to us who couldn't afford to attend. An embarkation day cruise wedding solved that for us since everyone is in driving distance of the port. We ended up having 19 people book the cruise with us, and it will be the first cruise for almost all of us.

With the help of these boards, I have been able to answer every question our TA could not, as well as put together an amazing pre-cruise packet for all of our cruising guests with lots of helpful hints....so THANK YOU to all of you! I couldn't have done this without you!

We're all soooo excited for the wedding and cruise!

Congrats...have fun!!!

Congratulations! I am a HUGE fan of the Miracle! Our son got married on the Dream before sailing and it worked out beautifully! Carnival did a great job on most every detail, and the bride and groom were thrilled so many family members could attend (especially those that could not afford to go on the cruise too.)

Much happiness to you!

Congratulations! I am a HUGE fan of the Miracle! Our son got married on the Dream before sailing and it worked out beautifully! Carnival did a great job on most every detail, and the bride and groom were thrilled so many family members could attend (especially those that could not afford to go on the cruise too.)

Much happiness to you!

Thank you! My Carnival WC has been amazing...I wish I was closer to Miami so I could give her a huge hug lol!

How exciting. Our first cruise was to attend a destination wedding. There were 69 people who cruised with the bride to be and groom to be for their wedding the next day in Nassau. Many of us were first time cruisers. We had a wonderful time and are now hooked on cruising ! I know it will be a trip of a lifetime for you and your guests. How nice others can join you for the ceremony.

How exciting. Our first cruise was to attend a destination wedding. There were 69 people who cruised with the bride to be and groom to be for their wedding the next day in Nassau. Many of us were first time cruisers. We had a wonderful time and are now hooked on cruising ! I know it will be a trip of a lifetime for you and your guests. How nice others can join you for the ceremony.

It's going to be a very special trip for us. My parents haven't been on a vacation in 16 years, and my brother doesn't ever remember being on a vacation (he was 3 the last time we went on a family vacation). My uncle had heart surgery 3 weeks ago and was just cleared to cruise on Friday. His only daughter will be leaving for college when we return, so it will be great for all of us to be able to spend time together.

Congrats. We got married on the Miracle a few years ago and it was great. Couldn't have been better.

Congratulations! How exciting!

My first cruise was for a shipboard wedding on the Glory. Your guests/friends will have a great time with you.

Thank you! It's great to hear of other weddings on the Miracle going well, and of cruise wedding guests enjoying themselves!

Archived