P&O ships - Can I take my own soft drink?

stanc61

We are going next week on Pacific Sun and then on Pacific Jewel next January. I prefer my Coca Cola in cans rather than watery post mix.

Does anyone know if it's permissable to take (e.g. 30 pack of cans) their own soft drinks when boarding?

And if allowed should this be taken as carry on or labelled with your cabin baggage?

Has anyone seen others taking soft drinks on board?

We are going next week on Pacific Sun and then on Pacific Jewel next January. I prefer my Coca Cola in cans rather than watery post mix.

Does anyone know if it's permissable to take (e.g. 30 pack of cans) their own soft drinks when boarding?

And if allowed should this be taken as carry on or labelled with your cabin baggage?

Has anyone seen others taking soft drinks on board?

yes you can take your own soft drink on board, Its just a how you take it on, as in if you want to carry it your self or trust them to handle it with care to be loade with your lugage.

I'm planning on checking in my Pepsi box-bag when I embark in May, just so I'm not left lugging around a heavy box of soft drink before boarding.

I've heard some people suggest packing your Pepsi box inside a green grocery bag. It fits perfectly, and any leaks are no big disaster. I'll probably use the blue grocery bags with the zipper, to further minimise the risk of leaks and also to keep the cans cold!

Archived