chef's table reservations??

2girlsnlovefl

so i am sailing on the dream on october 2nd and i really want to do the chef's table. i did the chef's table on a princess cruise earlier this year and we loved it. i think that carnival's will be even better since we prefer their food over princess. the issue is that when we were on princess i had to run around like a crazy person as soon as we boarded to secure our reservations not to mention had to stalk the matre d. i would really like to avoid having to do that on this cruise. i read a thread about making reservations but i have to figure out how. all sugestions will be greatly apreciated!!!!!

John Heald has been helping people make reservations ahead of time. You just have to leave a comment on his blog. They ask for specific info which I don't remember off the top of my head (if Host Mach sees this, he'll probably know exactly).

In the meantime, you could do a search for chef's table on the blog. I think the blog that contains the info on what to include in your request is a post in early July??

so i am sailing on the dream on october 2nd and i really want to do the chef's table. i did the chef's table on a princess cruise earlier this year and we loved it. i think that carnival's will be even better since we prefer their food over princess. the issue is that when we were on princess i had to run around like a crazy person as soon as we boarded to secure our reservations not to mention had to stalk the matre d. i would really like to avoid having to do that on this cruise. i read a thread about making reservations but i have to figure out how. all sugestions will be greatly apreciated!!!!!

do a search for "chef's table" and you'll see Host Mach's info on how to get a reservation via john heald

Under the thread chefs table experince is the instructions of wht to do to pre book on John's bog. I followed it Sunday & already received my confermation. They are sent to the ships on Monday & Friday, so it may take a few days depending on when it get in.

We did the chef's table on the Dream in February. Found we had a great experience. When we boarded we went to the shore excursions desk and they sent us immediately to the Steak House on the upper deck where we made our reservations. All we can say is keep in contact with John or phone Carnival and they will explain where you need to go.

We hope you have a great time, we did. And would do it again if other ships offered this.

Archived