cabins in front of the ship

stipmom

Just booked an oceanview guarantee for Liberty. Have never had a guarantee before. Always chose cabins in middle of ship. What is it like to have a cabin in the front or rear of the ship? Should I switch to an inside middle? Thanks

I agree w/Chuck. I've had cabin E1 and also M6. I liked the 2 portholes, and had no problem w/motion, no more than in midship lower level cabins. I liked having no traffic in the halls, too. Just gave me more exercise, walking those excess calories off on my hikes to the elevator!:D

The ONLY thing, which wasn't really a problem, was when we were dropping anchor at a port - a real eye-opener! Big CLANG. :eek: But, it was only for a second, and I was awake anyway.

We were in 1104(Spa Deck) OV(floor to ceiling window) on the Valor. Very quiet room and no foot traffic noise outside;did notice some motion on the wavier first night-but not too bad at all.

Of course we LOVED the room:who wouldn't?- as we had booked an IS Quad Guarantee!!!! (at a decent price 9 months in advance).

Archived