Carnival Magic's New Features...

Dave0311

So the first announced feature is a pub! The Red Frog pub, with a "signature" beer called Red Frog.

According to John there will also be something new with water, something new with food, and "excitement and outdoor fun." Hmm... :cool:

The idea of a pub sounds interesting. I wonder if it'll be free or an extra fee.

I am not a drinker, but going to an old fashion Pub kind of sounds like fun...

I hope it is not an extra cost type thing, they will be making money off the Drinks right?

John has a special video addition to his blog tonight and he states new features, etc.,will be on a new Carnival Magic website tomorrow. www.carnivalmagic.com.

Thanks for that link to the Magic Videos....the Pub look nice with foosballs table, caribbean beers and dart board.

The family style Italian spot also look interesting. Wonder what the surcharge will be.

Thanks for that link to the Magic Videos....the Pub look nice with foosballs table, caribbean beers and dart board.

The family style Italian spot also look interesting. Wonder what the surcharge will be.

With the new italian restaurant the lido deck restaurant gets even smaller. It takes up the upper level of the lido restaurant. So seating will be an even bigger problem on the Magic.

RCI prices their "Portofinos" Italian supper club below the steakhouse (Chops). I would assume Carnival will follow suit.

hmm. I was thinking it would be included as it mentions at lunch time it will be the pasta bar(like the Dream has). Maybe it's just wishful thinking that it will be included as I'm just not willing to pay extra for other food on the boat.

Archived