Pacific Sun turning in Brisbane River 24 Aug 2010

stanc61

What time did she actually sail, I last looked at 5:30pm and she was still at the wharf?

I hope we are not late leaving Sydney tomorrow, I'm so looking forward to sailing under the bridge and down the harbour with the sun setting behind the Sun.

She sailed on time, just after 6.00pm. We went to see friends on board and were having a coffee with them until about 5.15, they had to be back on by 5.30..they were among the last to board. They were waiting for one last passenger though, and once he arrived they left promptly.

have to say Sun looked the nicest I'd seen her for a while, nice & white, must have been freshly painted.

Thnks also for the pics. We have just 1 more sleep. The weather looks good,bring on the comedians. Mick Meredith was performing last night on the Sun. He is very very funny. Don't miss him.

have to say Sun looked the nicest I'd seen her for a while, nice & white, must have been freshly painted.

They were busy painting her when we got off in Sydney last Sunday. The kids were fascinated with the amazingly long handles they used on the paint rollers!

And leaving this evening

2044307760078909071S600x600Q85.jpg

2946050080078909071S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for posting these it looks great. Had we of known that we could of come out and given a wave after the coffee :) We had a fantastic food and wine cruise...

cheers

Thanks for posting these it looks great. Had we of known that we could of come out and given a wave after the coffee :) We had a fantastic food and wine cruise...

cheers

We sure did and there we no "Lonely Times" were there :D:D:D

Archived