Inspiration out of Tampa

MagicJunkie

Hi there, Been on one other cruise before and we are off on the Inspiration March 24th(can't wait). A cabin for 4 is fine but we ended up booking 2 cabins side by side for just a few dollars more. Figure this way we have 2 showers and way more space. Our children are 9 and 5 so we will split up for the sleeping arrangements. We were on the Disney Magic last year and had the best vacation of our lives. I'm not looking to duplicate our experience last year but hope we enjoy Carnival just as much. What sail date are you looking at?

If you take the Inspiraton out of Tampa and come in a day or two early, you can do both. The other Busch Gardens is located here. Whatever you do, I'm sure will be fun. I've always wanted to go to colonial williamsburg area. Even with recent price increases, I still believe cruising is more of a value than a comparable land based vacations. And if you are anything like the people on these boards and myself, you will be instantly hooked and want to do it again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

The Inspiration is great with a wonderful crew. The five day is the best Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The Tampa port is easy to navigate and there is many things to do in that area. Busch Gardens is a great theme park and Marine World is right next to the Port. Have a great time...

Can't wait for my cruise. We are on the Inspiration March 24th. The kids are soooo excited to be on the ship for Easter. Been daydreaming about the cruise since we booked in January. We have done a 7 day Disney cruise last year so the kids can't wait to experience cruising again. My little one (5) may be a little disapointed with no disney characters but I hear they have some wonderful programs on the Carnival ships too.

Inspiration is a fanasty class ship and I found that the cabins whether inside or oceanview are about the same size. So what you may like to do instead of booking an ocean view book two inside cabins together. Then you and hubby have a little privacy plus you get two bathrooms.

I can say this too. I do not find an oceanview worth the extra cost. I would just as soon be in an inside or else splurge on a balcony. On Inspiration though you would have to book a suite to get a balcony and it is still only one big room with one bathroom. (although the tub has jacuzzi jets-no big deal to me-I have that at home rarely use it)

To the person going on Easter. We were on Miracle last year at Easter. They had a huge display of candy in the dinningroom-plenty for the kiddies-so if you do a basket for the kids-make it little toys-there will be tons of candy for them on ship.

Archived