How many ships at Crowne Bay???

grenouille

From the pics, it would seem that the marina is only large enough for two ships.

Anyone seen more? Ours is the 3rd ship to arrive that day (of ships that normally dock at CB). Due before us are the Carib. Princess, and Oasis.

Just wondering if our ship will be docking, tendering, or switched to Havensight?

From the pics, it would seem that the marina is only large enough for two ships.

Anyone seen more? Ours is the 3rd ship to arrive that day (of ships that normally dock at CB). Due before us are the Carib. Princess, and Oasis.

Just wondering if our ship will be docking, tendering, or switched to Havensight?

More than likely you will be switched to Havensight. They have a Cohen's store nearby with great liquor selections. I like this dock better than CB.

It happened for us 2 years ago. We headed in to St. Thomas and instead of turning left to the scheduled dock we went right to Havensite. We were quite pleased but had to make a quick reservation for a car at that location. Glad I had the number in my book. 2 ships are all that the new port can handle especially if one is a RCCL monster.

Archived