NCL Luggage Program

luvtravelbug

When I was on Star last September, I vaguely remember NCL having a program where you give them their flight information and they will collect your luggage from your stateroom and take it to the airport and it will be checked through to your flight. Am I remembering this correctly, if so has anyone used it? We are taking the Jade in January with a late flight leaving from Barcelona so we were wanting to do sightseeing without worrying where to stash our luggage. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

We used the luggage service in Seattle after our Alaska cruise on the Pearl a couple of years ago. I must admit I was a little nervous about it, but it worked out fine. We had an evening return flight and didn't want to haul our bags around while sightseeing. It was a great help! All we did was fill out a form with flight reservation information and the rest was taken care of. At that time it was only available for a few airlines and I'm not sure of the current status of that program.

When I was on Star last September, I vaguely remember NCL having a program where you give them their flight information and they will collect your luggage from your stateroom and take it to the airport and it will be checked through to your flight. Am I remembering this correctly, if so has anyone used it? We are taking the Jade in January with a late flight leaving from Barcelona so we were wanting to do sightseeing without worrying where to stash our luggage. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

We used this program after our Jewel cruise in Feb 2010. It was 19.95 per person plus any baggage fees charged by your airline. We were on American Airlines and our flight was around 3 PM. Best money we ever spent. Put our luggage out the last night of the cruise and didn't touch it again untill we were back in Boston. I would use it again for sure. Much better way to end vacation!

Thanks.

The BAGS program is offered only in a few US ports ...Seattle, LA and Miami...and only for domestic flights on certain airlines, so it will not be available for your Jade cruise in Barcelona.

Archived