Doubletree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay Miami

Better idea is to buy what you need at home and ship/mail it to yourself at the hotel -- just call the hotel and let them know to hold the package for you. Try to have it arrive the same day as you check in, or the day prior and mark the outside of the package with your reservation #.

The shops under the hotel are convenient, but not cheap!:eek:

Great hotel - I stay there when on business in Miami. Walk two blocks to Biscayne and 18th and dine at Bin 18 - great bistro, wonderful food, good service and an extensive wine and imported beer list!:D The bar/dining room in the lobby is also good.

Have a great cruise!:)

Better idea is to buy what you need at home and ship/mail it to yourself at the hotel -- just call the hotel and let them know to hold the package for you. Try to have it arrive the same day as you check in, or the day prior and mark the outside of the package with your reservation #.

The shops under the hotel are convenient, but not cheap!:eek:

Great hotel - I stay there when on business in Miami. Walk two blocks to Biscayne and 18th and dine at Bin 18 - great bistro, wonderful food, good service and an extensive wine and imported beer list!:D The bar/dining room in the lobby is also good.

Have a great cruise!:)

The high price is probably a wash with the shipping charges. One thing I was thinking about is I've gotten small packets of sunscreen from the University Cancer Hospital before, but they would probably need quite a few if they use it very much.

Surely, some manufacturer has sunscreen in 100 ml bottles.

Thank you all for your help. Last time we flew I wasn't thinking that lotion was a liquid and had my sunblock thrown out! I will take one last look and see if there are 3 ounce containers I could get at home or just get it at the store mentioned near the hotels.

The restaurant sounds good - I'll have to check that out!

Archived