Disney Kids Sail Free Released for Caribbean Jan - Feb 2011

Wow, these cruises must be booking quickly. All I saw open were veranda rooms, which are out of my budget. :(

Thanks for posting though!

When they announced the kids sail free for the Mexican Riviera a couple of months ago, they got all booked up in 2-3 days. Come to think of it, they didn't even have to announce it. It just got spread by word of mouth. :p

It's only for verandah cabins. ;) They didn't release any other cabins for this sale.

Ohhhhhh, now I get it. I guess if I was going to do a verandah cabin anyway, then this would be an awesome deal.

Where are the deals for 2-nighters, inside cabins?? lol :p

If there are any fellow Canadians lurking here, there's also a great deal on right now - 25% off for Canadian residents on the Magic for sailings between Jan. 8 and Feb. 26, and it applies to all stateroom categories. We had already booked a secret porthole room, so upgrading to a verandah to take advantage of the kids could sail free would have still been a bit pricey, but we did manage to rebook at 25% off (and saved $650!), and we were able to hang on to our same SPH stateroom!

I love the DCL specials this year, especially because I was finally able to take advantage of one! We are doing the Kids Sail Free Mexican Riviera on my kids' school break. I may have jumped over to this new offer but they excluded our week...oh well...my kids have always wanted to see CA anyway!

Archived