Hermine and Ecstasy?

DryCreek

Anyone have an idea about how this storm has/will affect her itinerary? I have a co-worker on board this weekend, and I was expecting him to fill me in on all of the things to do and expect during our first "nonworking" cruise.

I told my DW that I bet they get an Eastern Caribbean port of call!

They sailed Saturday afternoon to return on Thursday.

Hermine is well north and west of their current location, Progreso and will be nothing but a nuisance to us Texans when they begin the return trip from Cozumel tomorrow.

I expect they'll have very nice seas for the remainder of their voyage...

:)

Hermine is well north and west of their current location, Progreso and will be nothing but a nuisance to us Texans when they begin the return trip from Cozumel tomorrow.

Hoo boy! I can stand all of that nuisance that can be delivered. All of our tanks here are either dry or nearly so. The hay pasture we bought this year was being baled this afternoon as we drove by returning from a family reunion in Mexia. We are surely ready for some of that liquid nuisance!

I hadn't even heard about that hurricane until I saw the note on the home page. The best move I ever made was to toss the TV out of the fifth wheeler. Saw absolutely no programming this last weekend, and were none the worse for wear. It has been gone for a year or more now.

Hopefully my co-worker Chuck is having a great time and taking notes for me!

Archived