Wine Packages?

bullwinkle72

I swear I remember seeing a variety of wine packages you have the option to purchase on your sailing. You can do this as opposed to either bringing your own bottle and paying corkage, or buying a bottle from the sommelier. As we have a group this time around I'd love to buy the package. (My husband doesn't drink much wine and so all that wine and me is not a pretty picture!) Problem is, I can't seem to find any info on it on Carnival's website. Anyone remember what the options are, how much it costs, etc? Or am I just blind and haven't seen it?

Thanks in advance!

I swear I remember seeing a variety of wine packages you have the option to purchase on your sailing. You can do this as opposed to either bringing your own bottle and paying corkage, or buying a bottle from the sommelier. As we have a group this time around I'd love to buy the package. (My husband doesn't drink much wine and so all that wine and me is not a pretty picture!) Problem is, I can't seem to find any info on it on Carnival's website. Anyone remember what the options are, how much it costs, etc? Or am I just blind and haven't seen it?

Thanks in advance!

We also remember seeing it online..looked high and low..could not find the wine pkg anywhere.

"Check out this thread. The link to the "Cruise the Vineyard" Site in broken. (Probably editing it and raising the prices. :D)."

No doubt, GeneHunter! :rolleyes: Thanks so much for posting this thread. I'd searched but apparently didn't use the right terms as I didn't find this earlier. It helps a lot.

Archived