Spirit of the Fiddle- Sydney

Go into the Canada thread and do a search. Much written on this in the past. My overall impression was that most folks did not think it worth the money and time. I could be wrong but that was my impression. Alexander Bell Museum is fairly interesting. Low key but nice.

The Spirit of the Fiddle is a short concert held at the pier in the building there. Local fiddlers put on a show for you.

It is a beautiful drive to Baddeck and the Alexander Graham Bell Museum is very interesting. If you are going before Oct. 15 you should consider going to Louisbourg. It is very special.

We were going to do the Louisbourg Fortress in the morning and then either Baddeck or Spirit of the Fiddle in the afternoon. I tried to research it and only 3 things came up and one of them was my question. It sounds like I should do the Baddeck/Bell museum instead. We will have a car so we can drive to both.

Archived