england and australia:where can we meet to cruise together

sistermags

Hello everyone,this is my first post.I live in the UK and my sister lives in Australia.Neither of us has cruised before and we thought it would be nice if we went together,with our husbands of course.We thought we might meet in Barbados and do the cruise from there.Will this be possible?Has anyone on the boards done this?I would love to hear from you if you have.

Hi, sistermags, and welcome to CC!

I live in the UK and my sister lives in Australia.Neither of us has cruised before and we thought it would be nice if we went together,with our husbands of course.We thought we might meet in Barbados and do the cruise from there.Will this be possible?
Host Kat will probably move this soon to a more appropriate forum where you'll get more people helping you with answers. But as I've seen your post, here's something to get you started.

You can cruise from anywhere that there's a cruise. It's just a question of getting there. My family do family cruises quite a lot in order to get together in a single places, despite the fact that we're spread out over four continents. Just pick a cruise, get there, and cruise.

Looking at your locations, you might want to have a look at cruises starting in Dubai. It's easier for you all to get there than the Caribbean, which is quite a convuluted journey from Australia.

Archived