Water, water, everywhere,: but

trenter33

We were in AQ and we got the water with the label as above. I like the fact that it said it was low sodium because when I drank the regular ship water, I would get really swollen hands and feet (so swollen that I couldn't get my rings off). It went away when I switched to only bottled water. We also had a beverage package so I would order bottled water in the dining room or get a bottle to go when out of the room.

Our cabin attendant didn't give us more than the two bottles per day but because I had a beverage package I didn't bother to ask for more.

You guys wanna put a plastic bottle factory worker out of business? There is already enough unemployed folks out there. Every action will have an equal opposite reaction. Plastic is recycleable. Sorry to be so blunt, its just an opinion that I realize no one asked for.

You can buy a sports bottle that has a pur water filter built into the top. Increase the employment opportunities at pur by using that product, switching employment from a waste product to a green product and getting great water. Should solve both posters POV. :rolleyes:

Remember Plastic uses a lot of

petroleum...Both to create it and then recycle it. Save oil too.

Archived