Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Tracy's dress is just BEAUTIFUL! There were a couple of pictures

that showed a hint of the back. If you don't mind, will you tell me

where you got it?

We got it in Key West, do not remember the store. I will look into it and get back to you if I find it.

I know she is too young to drin, but she loves her the green yard bottle--its been in a few photos, or is she holding your while you take photo LOL?

She got it at Paradise Beach in Cozumel. I guess it made her feel like a grown-up.:D

Congratulations! What a beautiful ceremony. It's so obvious that you two are still crazy for each other. Makes my heart go pitty-pat!

Thank you for all your hard work on the review and responding to almost everyone's comments. Your effort was truly a labor of love. I don't know that any other review will ever measure up to this one. Bravo!

When you are finished, pat yourself on the back, you did good. ;)

When we were all done we returned to our cabins to get changed. After two elegant nights, a proposal in the steakhouse and a renewal ceremony, all in the last six days, some of us wanted to get into more casual clothing for dinner.

We went to the dining room for the last time with Rick, Nathalie and Nick. They would be leaving us the next day. We really missed them on the last cruise.

We can't say enough of the excellent service provided by Fernando and Gergely. They worked very hard all week, every day we would see them working in the buffet area, always a big smile when they saw us. Also a special mention for Putu the best bar waiter in all our 5 cruises. They all received a nice tip from our table.

Fernando and Gergely.

DSCN1347.jpg

Kool

Cruising2010396.jpg

MikeyA53, as much as I have enjoyed all your other brilliant photos, none can compare to those of your beautiful family during and after the renewal ceremony. They are stunning, maybe even more so than some wedding pictures. More meaningful for sure as they included your children. Kudos to you for all your planning to make this a perfect day for your family! Congratulations!:):D

What beautiful pictures of your ceremony!

This may sound corny, but this has been like reading a fairy tale:) Which is so wonderfully refreshing in this day and age.

Congratulations, and God Bless you and your family - and many, many more anniversaries!

Congratulations! What a beautiful ceremony. It's so obvious that you two are still crazy for each other. Makes my heart go pitty-pat!

Thank you for all your hard work on the review and responding to almost everyone's comments. Your effort was truly a labor of love. I don't know that any other review will ever measure up to this one. Bravo!

When you are finished, pat yourself on the back, you did good. ;)

Thank you for all the nice replies you have have posted.

very beautiful. Thank you for sharing your vow renewal with us. You and Tracy are setting a great example for your kids. It's really great how you included them in the ceremony!

Thank you maabell4, you have been following my review since the very beginning and I appreaciate all your beautiful comments.

Just beautiful !!

Beautiful pics of you and Tracy and beautiful pics of the whole family

the color coordination was a brilliant idea !!

Grampy does look very dapper too....007 !!

Congratulations !!!

Thank you sharecruises, for your comments today and all the comments you have posted in the last couple of weeks.

Do you realize you now have TWO anniversaries to remember? :eek::p We have 2 toddler grandchildren, Bryan and Grace. They don't talk yet, but I "asked" that my "name be" Nanny. Not sure what to call DH, but I LOVE Grampy....;)

Thank you crusin Karen, love all your wonderful comments since the beginning of this review.

We have three anniversaries, the day we met and fell in love, Jan 16th, 1993 is more special to us than our actual wedding anniversary.

After dinner we returned to our cabin and finished packing. Then we invited Peter, Rosemary, Rick and Nathalie to our room for some refreshments. Oka, our room steward had just delivered our 2 large bottles of wine that had been seized at the beginning of the cruise. Everyone brought whatever wine they had left and we sat around talking about how much fun we had on our cruise and planning the next one.

As Arielle would say " just chillin"

Cruising2010398-1.jpg

Cruising2010399.jpg

Cruising2010401-1.jpg

Hey Mike, you've never said, how did Grammy & Grampy like their first cruise? All the pics look like they're having a good time. Heck they look like the kind of people who have a good time where ever they go! :p

They absolutely loved it, everytime I speak with them over the phone they keep thanking us for inviting them on the cruises.

MikeyA53, as much as I have enjoyed all your other brilliant photos, none can compare to those of your beautiful family during and after the renewal ceremony. They are stunning, maybe even more so than some wedding pictures. More meaningful for sure as they included your children. Kudos to you for all your planning to make this a perfect day for your family! Congratulations!:):D

Thank you, very kind of you.

What beautiful pictures of your ceremony!

This may sound corny, but this has been like reading a fairy tale:) Which is so wonderfully refreshing in this day and age.

Congratulations, and God Bless you and your family - and many, many more anniversaries!

Thank you :D