Independent tour in Roatan

cjoelsail

Has anyone used Roatan Cruise Excursions? I found a tour they offer that is more to my liking than what Princess is offering. It's shorter (4 Hours) and reasonable $30.00 and does what we want. A quick tour of the Island and back to Mahogany Bay for R and R. Heading that way Oct. 30. Just wondering if they were reputable.....

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone used Roatan Cruise Excursions? I found a tour they offer that is more to my liking than what Princess is offering. It's shorter (4 Hours) and reasonable $30.00 and does what we want. A quick tour of the Island and back to Mahogany Bay for R and R. Heading that way Oct. 30. Just wondering if they were reputable.....

Look at their web site. I think they are part of Island Marketing, Inc, which does booking for quite a few islands. They are not the tour operators - just a booking operation. There is a lot of good feedback on Cruise Critic about them. We are booked for two excursions through them and have found the customer service to be very good.

Sara

sounds like they are reputable. You might also want to check out Victor Bodden's tours. We paid a little more at $40 per person for two. This tour had to be one of my very favorite tours in 14 cruises. We had Tex as our guide and it was completely a private tour and we got to do exactly what we wanted all along but also asked Tex for suggestions. It was fabulous.

We have had great luck with Cinthia of Roatan cab Co...She has always been on time and stayed close by in case we needed anything. She can meet almost any need you have and is punctual. We have booked her 3 times.

Archived