Cancellation/Price Drop Policies

Aprille

Okay, I've been out of the loop for awhile as I booked our recent cruise over a year out and haven't been keeping up with all the latest and greatest.

I believe the deposit is still refundable up until final payment. Correct?

And what is the latest price drop policy? Do they still honor price drops before final payment date and give OBC after? That was the latest I remember seeing.

We had such a FABULOUS time on our recent Oasis cruise I'm itching to book her again for a 2011 sailing. :D

Okay, I've been out of the loop for awhile as I booked our recent cruise over a year out and haven't been keeping up with all the latest and greatest.

I believe the deposit is still refundable up until final payment. Correct?

And what is the latest price drop policy? Do they still honor price drops before final payment date and give OBC after? That was the latest I remember seeing.

We had such a FABULOUS time on our recent Oasis cruise I'm itching to book her again for a 2011 sailing. :D

As long as a booking was made prior to May of this year (I keep quoting the wrong date but I think somewhere around May 17), you are under the old price drop policy that allows you to take advantage of any price changes up to 2 days before sailing. After final, they will issue OBC. If you booked after the date of the change, you only get price drops up to final. After that, no OBC. But if a category above drops, you can see about an upgrade.

Deposits are still refundable up to final (but don't wait until final payment date as I believe I heard someone got caught and ended up losing the deposit as the due date was considered 74 days before the cruise or something like that).

Hope you enjoy your future travels.

Thanks, Janet! I've already booked (today) Oasis for 2011. :D

Glad to hear they still at least honor price drops until final payment. They had such a lenient price drop policy in the past. It was good while it lasted.

I guess I need to go get a new countdown clock... :cool:

Oh, and can I just say - I *love* the new feature where you can choose a specific cabin when booking online!

I'm about to call to get my Diamond balcony discount applied. Didn't see where you could do that online.

Like my new countdown clock? :D

Oh, and can I just say - I *love* the new feature where you can choose a specific cabin when booking online!

I'm about to call to get my Diamond balcony discount applied. Didn't see where you could do that online.

Like my new countdown clock? :D

Where is the cabin selection located?

Archived