The "Airline" Cruise

RYPERO

What kind of themed cruise will they think of next? How do Southwest employees who get taped doing there job become stars enough to have a theme cruise? I personally enjoy the show and fly Southwest every week but I don't think that I would go on a this theme cruise.

http://www.southwest.com/airlinecruise?src=PR_cruise_021105

I have met Michael Carr at LAX a couple of times while he was working and he is very friendly. I was also there a few times while they were filming and it was amazing how they have to work as this entourage of camera man sound man director and southwest employee chase after these guys as they work.

I will forever remember the show where he was so kind to the gentleman and his wife...the one where the gentleman had Alzheimer's and was in the wheelchair. Seeing his wife cry...Michael really showed his merit there.

I love Airline! - Just wish they'd tape some new shows. I'd enjoy being on a cruise with some of those folks. Michael, Denise, and Yolanda are my faves.

Cruise ship show, I don't know....As much trouble as it must be filming in an airport, I can't imagine the chaos it would cause on a ship.:rolleyes: I mean, at the airport, they can make a little space on the concourse - there's just NOwhere on a ship they could spread out.

What kind of themed cruise will they think of next? How do Southwest employees who get taped doing there job become stars enough to have a theme cruise? I personally enjoy the show and fly Southwest every week but I don't think that I would go on a this theme cruise.

http://www.southwest.com/airlinecruise?src=PR_cruise_021105

I don't think I would go either, I mean it's not like they are stars or anything (but I guess you could say they are). Speaking of A&E doing a theme cruise, if they did a Growing up Gotti cruise I can tell you that cruise will sure fill up!

I will forever remember the show where he was so kind to the gentleman and his wife...the one where the gentleman had Alzheimer's and was in the wheelchair. Seeing his wife cry...Michael really showed his merit there.

I agree. I don't actually watch Airline that often, but I did happen to see that episode. I was really impressed with how far out of his way Michael went to help that poor couple.

I love flying Southwest whenever I can. I have to drive from Atlanta to Birmingham to catch one of their flights but it is well worth it. In fact, Southwest was the first commercial flight I ever flew on, so they have a special place in my heart.

Archived