Nassau Buses stop @ 6 pm?

JerseyGirl1959

This is what I've read elsewhere in the forum. If someone can confirm this, I'd be most appreciative. I guess we can always take a couple of taxis.

There are 9 of us doing the day pass at the Sheraton, but would also like to hit the Straw Market and Arawak Cay afterwards. Does anyone know what time they close?

Also, if we're on Carnival Sensation, our itinerary says Nassau 12 pm till 6 am....any chance we can get off prior to noon?

Thanks

This is what I've read elsewhere in the forum. If someone can confirm this, I'd be most appreciative. I guess we can always take a couple of taxis.

There are 9 of us doing the day pass at the Sheraton, but would also like to hit the Straw Market and Arawak Cay afterwards. Does anyone know what time they close?

Also, if we're on Carnival Sensation, our itinerary says Nassau 12 pm till 6 am....any chance we can get off prior to noon?

Thanks

Jitneys are independently owned and operated. They usually run until 6:30 or so. After that.. you'll need a cab.

Straw Market closes around 5pm. Arawak Cay is a village of Restaurants/bars.. they close around 10pm during the week and 2am or later on the weekend.

The straw market is not a great reason to leave the beach early.

Archived