Ocean Liners early reservations???

rayison

Hello fellow cruisers,

My wife and I are sailing on the Constellation Feb. 26 and I have a question.

Can you book your Ocean Liners dinner reservation prior to your sailing? If so, how do you go about it?

Thank you for your help,

Ray

If you are a member of the Captain's Club, you can call them for reservations. The number is on the website. If not you will have to wait til you board. You should go to the Rendevous on deck four and speak to the Ocean Liners rep there or there is usually someone outside the buffet on deck ten as well.:)

Don't run all the way up to the dining room to make reservations. As soon as you board you will be only steps away from the reservation desk at Ocean Liners. It is right behind the main stairway. Go there as soon as you have your champagne in your hand. If you are getting on even remotely early you should have no problem.

Jim in Redmond, WA

my understanding is you can after you have completed your first cruise with celebrity we are sailing for first time on connie this week-end and i have to wait till on board

Don't forget to give us a nice detailed review when you get back, for those of us stilling holding time til our day comes! :D

Archived