Drink package question - Grey Goose and Red bull

Derek King

Hey guys i hate to be that person to ask a specific drink package question. But i've seached other threads and couldnt find the answer.

If i get the premium alcoholic package will i be able to get a goose and red bull?

i know the redbull is $5, not sure how much they would charge for the combo. anybody have experience with this.

thanks

Hey guys i hate to be that person to ask a specific drink package question. But i've seached other threads and couldnt find the answer.

If i get the premium alcoholic package will i be able to get a goose and red bull?

i know the redbull is $5, not sure how much they would charge for the combo. anybody have experience with this.

thanks

I would think it would be covered because you can get basically any drink up to and including $12 on the premium package. The premium package also includes red bull where the classic does not. I don't know that personally, so hopefully someone can confirm.

thanks

I can verify that the premium package covered Ketel One and Red Bull in June this year on board the Solstice, so you're probably fine.

(It's my "lucky" cocktail for roulette.)

LOL, guess I need to try that one!!!:D

Actually what's even better is Orange Vodka and red bull. Tastes like an orange tic tac. Don't know if you will get the roulette luck though.:)

Not sure what type of flavored vodka they have on the summit but i can guarantee i will find out!

Actually what's even better is Orange Vodka and red bull. Tastes like an orange tic tac. Don't know if you will get the roulette luck though.:)

Not sure what type of flavored vodka they have on the summit but i can guarantee i will find out!

They do have Grey Goose L'Orange on the Solstice (it's in a number of the martini bar drinks), so I bet you'll find it on Summit as well.

Archived