Thinking of Booking Carnival Miracle on 3/11/11

leepoffaith

I'm thinking of booking a cruise on the Carnival Miracle on the 3/11/11 sailing. It's 8 nights and goes to ports not normally offered. 2 of the ports are very gay friendly (Aruba and Curacao). Is anyone else already booked on this cruise or plan on going? Just trying to get a feel for if any other members of the family will be on board. My partner and I (27 and 31) are always looking for nice people to hang out with.

~Lee

• 1 month later...

While we aren't booked on this cruise, my partner and I have been on it twice and it remains one of my particular favorites.

The first time, the food was 5 star all the way. The second time, eh... just average.

However, DO make it a point to go dancing in Frankenstein's lounge. If only I were 20 years younger! That place is one of the coolest dance spots you can imagine.

If you are the literary type, then the decor throughout the ship will dazzle you with each section partitioned after literary specialities. DO check out the library for the gothy Edgar Allen Poe flare too!

I'm thinking of booking a cruise on the Carnival Miracle on the 3/11/11 sailing. It's 8 nights and goes to ports not normally offered. 2 of the ports are very gay friendly (Aruba and Curacao). Is anyone else already booked on this cruise or plan on going? Just trying to get a feel for if any other members of the family will be on board. My partner and I (27 and 31) are always looking for nice people to hang out with.

~Lee

We won't be on this particular cruise since we're giving Celebrity a try on March 21st. We are however, great fans of Carnival and have always met great fellow passengers on all our cruises. The jackpot for your cruise, in my opinion, is Aruba and particularly Curacao which we love to visit. Have a great time!

Archived