zip lining and tabyana same day?

emosewa

I was wondering if there would be enough time to do the zip and clip near Mahogany Bay and then go over to Tabyana Bay for some snorkelling. I know there is a zip line closer to West Beach but I would prefer to zip in Mahogany Bay. It seems to take an hour and a half to zip and we are in port from 11- 6. Is this pushing it for time, and any idea of costs?:eek:

Any suggestions?:D

EMOSEWA:cool:

well...from my own experience, Tabayana was atleast a good half an hour from Mahogany Bay. Our time there, we felt, was SHORT, and we went right when the shuttles became available. As for the snorkeling, I honestly didn't see much, though the beach itself was gorgeous and one of our favorite parts of the whole cruise.

We did this on our Dream cruise in April. Got off the ship RIGHT AWAY - we were the first ones to Clip and Zip. Took maybe an hour - great time! Then changed into our suits and grabbed a cab to Bananarama on West Bay. Had a great day!! Definately doable.

We did this on our Dream cruise in April. Got off the ship RIGHT AWAY - we were the first ones to Clip and Zip. Took maybe an hour - great time! Then changed into our suits and grabbed a cab to Bananarama on West Bay. Had a great day!! Definately doable.

How was Bananarama? Did you book with them or just get out of the cab there? Was the snorkeling any good? We are trying to decide if we should book something or just get a cab to the West Bay. Thanks

Thanks, I think I will try and cab it to Bananarama after zip and clip, hopefully we will have enough time. When a ship is docked and you don't have to tender (such as Mahogany Bay) what time do you have to reboard the ship, if it is leaving at 6pm, I am thinking 5 ish? So be back to the dock at 4:30ish? Am I on the right track or do I have more time than that?:confused:

EMOSEWA:cool:

Archived