Changing cruise with early saver

tracier66

My daughter and I have planned a cruise for April booked with early saver. She has already graduated from college but now has decided to go back and get a different degree. Because of this she will be in school during our cruise.

I am changing the dates but the new date is alot cheaper than our first pick. I know I will be charged $100 for the change but I am still going to spending less.

I have already paid for the first cruise. Will the difference be refunded to me or will I get it as OBC?

I think the answer depends on if you cancel and rebook all at the same time... date of the new cruise etc. If you do it all at once, you should be able to get it all applied to the cruise fare.

If the new cruise is more than $100 less, then they should just refund your card.

My daughter and I have planned a cruise for April booked with early saver. She has already graduated from college but now has decided to go back and get a different degree. Because of this she will be in school during our cruise.

I am changing the dates but the new date is alot cheaper than our first pick. I know I will be charged $100 for the change but I am still going to spending less.

I have already paid for the first cruise. Will the difference be refunded to me or will I get it as OBC?

As you said, you can change the date with the $50.00 fee per person and with it being cheaper, they will either refund your card or apply it as OBC.. You'll know as soon as you call your PVP with carnival.

Archived