midweek comfort inn airport fll

BS Cruisers

You'll be fine at this hotel. They have a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the pier the next morning. They also have a free breakfast buffet in the morning. Enjoy!!

When are you sailing on the Volendam? She's a beautiful ship and has a great crew, you will be very happy with this ship.

Just booked a HAL cruise in Dec. Did you get this room on the net or did you call them directly? Seeing that our flight doesn't even get in to FLL until 8pm, I just want a place that will transport both ways, from the airport and to the cruiseship, and is not a dive. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :D

BScruisers, the Volendam is a spectacular ship, one of my favorites of HAL. Please come over to the HAL board if you have any specific questions, but you sure picked a great first ship to try of HAL's.

One thing I want to suggest to you, is they have the Pinnacle Grill, which is an alternative dining option. The first night onboard its $10 per person, other nights its $20 per person. You can call ships services at HAL and make your reservations, its a great place to eat if you like steak, lamb or just like to plain eat!!!! For dessert, you have to have the chocolate volacano cake, worth the $20 per person just for the dessert.

Enjoy!!! Hope to see you on the HAL board.

Live2cruise4ever, you can book this hotel on-line and get either AAA discount. Like I said, its nothing lavish, but perfect for a pre or post cruise stay. OR have you ever tried priceline where you bid for hotel rooms? If not, here are two web sites to read before you do it, http://www.biddingfortravel.com or http://www.biddingforfun.com these 2 web sites are a wealth of information. BUT be aware, if your bid is accepted, you cannot cancel, change or put your reservation in anyone else's name, you are basically stuck with it, but the money you save is incredible. You also may get stuck with a hotel that does not offer shuttle services, but that shouldn't be a problem since everything is so close in Ft. Lauderdale, a cab ride is never more than $15 plus tip.

This is what I do when bidding on priceline for a pre-cruise stay. I bid either downtown or beach zones of Ft. Lauderdale, 3*, I got my bid accepted for $75 for the Marriott Hotel and Marina for my March 19th stay. I also needed one night in Ft. Lauderdale and got the Radisson for $100, I am happy with these two hotels for the money I paid, their location is wonderful.

Hope this helps, any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Archived