Help on Fantasy...9 days and counting

amillard222

We are already in the single digits, time has gone by so quickly and now I have a couple last minute questions. I would love some tips for a first time cruiser on the Fantasy. Are there any hidden or out of the way places to visit? I would love to go on a romantic late night stroll with DH late one night, any suggestions on were to go? Do I need to take a blanket from home if we want to lay out on the chairs at night and look at the stars? Is it even possible to lay out at night, I have heard that all of the chairs are put away. Can you see the stars really plainly at night. It is going to be a full moon on our cruise so I am excited to see what that is like at night shining off of the ocean. Any way any help and tips would be great thanks so much to all that respond. On the other hand if there is any one who will be going on the Fantasy after me and would like me to get some information about anything just let me know. I will be taking tuns of pictures and trying to do a review when we return.:)

They do not put the chairs away.

Although I am not familiar with the Fantasy, the ships are huge, multiple decks outside, and at night you won't find a lot of people hanging outside.

So, yes, you will have NO problem finding some lounge chairs outside at night.

Not necessarily cold, but usually very windy.

Your ship is a floating city. Dont take blankets, ask the steward. On the bow are several decks to look at the stars but are metal so you cant see fwd when on a lounge. winds in Caribean can be 30-50 knots up there as the ship moves fwd at 20 kts. Usually deserted at night and some deckhand might be washing down the decks. I tell everyone, relax, enoy, eat 12 meals a day. Sleep a lot.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

Archived