Wine Package questions

I would like to purchase a wine package for our upcoming cruise, but I am confused about the options. I drink only red wine, and I don't usually drink wine with dinner but would enjoy a glass in the cabin from time to time. Since my husband is not a wine drinker, I certainly don't need 5 bottles for a 7-day cruise. So, has anyone "adjusted" the wine package purchase? Is that an option? And is delivering the wine to the cabin an option? And is red wine only an option? This wine package thing is making me want to go the criminal route! Any help would be appreciated since I'm not really the criminal type! :D

You choose the wines from the list. If you want all red, then you get all red. They will deliver one of your bottles to the specialty restaurant, but not the cabin. If you want to take a bottle to the cabin, ask for it in the dining room. They will open it and re-cork it so you can take it back to the cabin.

If you don't think you will be drinking 5 bottles, you will probably do better ordering individual bottles.

I would like to purchase a wine package for our upcoming cruise, but I am confused about the options. I drink only red wine, and I don't usually drink wine with dinner but would enjoy a glass in the cabin from time to time. Since my husband is not a wine drinker, I certainly don't need 5 bottles for a 7-day cruise. So, has anyone "adjusted" the wine package purchase? Is that an option? And is delivering the wine to the cabin an option? And is red wine only an option? This wine package thing is making me want to go the criminal route! Any help would be appreciated since I'm not really the criminal type! :D

If you want fewer than five bottles, and you want them in your cabin, just order what you want on their website at Gifts 'n' Gear.

depending on your wine selection, the wine packages may offer little or no savings, especially the small packages. If you need less than five bottles, order by the bottle. It can be delivered to your cabin. If you want 5+ bottles, do the math before yup buy the package. On our recent cruise, the 5 bottle package would have retrained our wine choices without saving a significant amount of money.

Archived