Florence & Rome Private Tours

tmcav

I highly recommend Rominlimo. We did a precruise trip in Rome. They were wonderful. Had a pickup at the airport. The next day did a full tour of Rome and then the last morning we did a Vatican tour. We would never have been able to see as much as we did without the tour.

They were extremely helpful when planning out trip and very dependable. We missed out flight connection the first day and we were able to reschedule our tour. You do not pay anything up front - just give your cc in case you are a no show and do not get in touch with them.

I will use them again when we return to Italy!

Rome in limo, they have a website that you can check out. We used them for florence/Pisa, Rome/Vatican and Amalfi coast/ Pompei. Excellent tours, we had a group of eight for each, met people from our roll call and eight of us did these tours.

We used Romeinlimo, too. They were OUTSTANDING. We planned 2 tours with them.....one in Florence and one in Rome. They were reliable, knowledgeable, friendly, etc. etc. They made our days at port memorable. I have since recommended them to friends and family, and they have returned home with great stories. I highly recommend them!!!!!!

I used rome in limo for Rome- i echo that they were wonderful

For amalfi coast we used aptours.it- also top notch

For florence we used guido bandinelli and did a custom wine tasting tour of Tuscany..it was the highlight of our trip. We skipped Florence altogether...

And i can not stress enough..private tours were the way to go in europe. You see twice as much and can change things on the fly...cant do that with a ship tour...

You will have sooooooo much fun!! Yay!

Archived