ATV Tour Antigua

Loralye

• 3 weeks later...

I've searched high and low. I have not found atv tours on any of the antigua web sites, forums, or boards. I wonder if they are no longer in business? Will have to find something else to do with our day in Antigua. We were so looking forward to atving. Atv's are available in some of the other islands, but we already have plans. boo hoo.:(

Thanks for your response... I've searched also but not in the last few weeks. I wanted to do the ATV on Antigua since they are more relaxed on that island - my son is 15 and has a 400ex Honda and has been riding for 10 years... He would be a better rider than some adults but he is not "old enough" for the other islands... Antiqua is more relaxed about age we've been there before and loved it. Have you checked into their segway tour? It looks good and you actually go "out" riding on some trails and beaches. We plan to do that if we can't find ATVs. Of course jet ski since they allowed my son to take one out by himself when he was 13 with no problem whatsoever. My son took out jetski in Barbados and was pulled over by Barbados Coast Guard - hysterical. Enjoy your trip... If I come up with anything I'll post.

Going to Antigua soon too, I have been reserching the excurisons and have not seen an ATV tour. There is a 4X4 excursion offered by Princesss which sounds good, but I am sure it is not what you are looking for. However, it probably goies over the same sort of terrain.

We were in Antigua this past May on a cruise. We did the segway tour and it was lots of fun. There were only 4 of us, so it was like a private tour. What beach did you go to for the jet skis? An option for us might be going to the beach and playing with the water toys!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived