Best connecting oceanview cabins on Westerdam

flynsail

We are going on an Alaskan cruise on the Westerdam next August. We usually book balcony rooms but to save some money on this cruise, we plan to book two connecting OV rooms for our teens and my husband and I. Are there any staterooms that are in better areas,or quieter than others. It looks like all the connecting OV rooms are on the Main deck, below the Lower promenade. I don't want to end up below a real noisy area. Has anybody out there stayed in any of these staterooms that they would reccomend.

Starboard side, mid-ship, should be fairly quiet. It's further aft than most of the entertainment venues, and on the opposite side of the ship from the Northern Lights disco. That area is close to being under the Queens Lounge, but that area closes down early (11:30, or so).

I stay in the inside cabins in that area whenever I'm on a Vista/Signature ship. I've never had a noise problem, and like being no more than half-way from anything.

Archived