Grand cayman all-inclusive day pass

Does anyone know if there is a place on seven mile beach that offers an all-inclusive type day pass? We will be there next week. Asking at the last minute, so any reply is appreciated. The grand cayman port sight doesnt look very busy, so thought I'd post here. Thanks

There might be but I never found it LOL... and dayum it is expensive.. $5.50 a beer ouch.. that adds up fast. .. and they have no deals for buckets either:(:D

Does anyone know if there is a place on seven mile beach that offers an all-inclusive type day pass? We will be there next week. Asking at the last minute, so any reply is appreciated. The grand cayman port sight doesnt look very busy, so thought I'd post here. Thanks

You can find this by going to the top ,under features ,then down to At your service, and then on the right side of the page scroll to Day passes..

Grand Cayman

Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort

What You Get for Your Money: Pick up passes here for $12 per person, regardless of age. Included in the price are access to the resort's beach and pool, as well as chairs, towels and umbrellas. The price does not include a room, meals or drinks.

How to Get There: Hop on a bus, or grab a taxi for the 10-minute trip from Grand Cayman's cruise port.

For More Info: Visit Grand Cayman Marriott's Web site or call 345-949-0088.

You can find this by going to the top ,under features ,then down to At your service, and then on the right side of the page scroll to Day passes..

Grand Cayman

Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort

What You Get for Your Money: Pick up passes here for $12 per person, regardless of age. Included in the price are access to the resort's beach and pool, as well as chairs, towels and umbrellas. The price does not include a room, meals or drinks.

How to Get There: Hop on a bus, or grab a taxi for the 10-minute trip from Grand Cayman's cruise port.

For More Info: Visit Grand Cayman Marriott's Web site or call 345-949-0088.

could you or someone else tell me, wheni t says "pick up passes here" where exactly is here? is it at the hotel or somewhere else. thanks

could you or someone else tell me, wheni t says "pick up passes here" where exactly is here? is it at the hotel or somewhere else. thanks

I'm not really sure ,but sometimes at the pier they have stands for different tours. Or maybe you can take a taxi to the hotel and they will sell the day passes there. Hopefully someone that has been there will have a better answer.Sorry wish I knew more.

Archived