Carnival Pride 03/06/05 - Mazatlan Tour Anyone??

cruzevirgins

We're sailing March 6th on the Carnival Pride and would like to do a tour with Mazatlan Frank. He's available but needs a minimum of 6 adults. We're only 2 so I'm hoping someone else who is on this sailing might want to join us. If so, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jamie

I'd suggest that you try posting at cruisemates.com and other sites to look for others to travel with you. The other choice would be to pay the per person amount for the 6 people. The first time we booked Frank we just committed and were able to come up with enough people to pay the difference. To us, the price would have still been a deal with just us two. Talk to him, sometimes he can come up with extra people to fill your reservation. Good luck! We've toured with him twice and would do it again.

Shar

Jamie, my daughter and SIL are on that sailing with another couple. If you would like to hook up for that tour, you can contact Christie at:

cand1974@aol.com

She is interested in knowing more about the tour and that would make six if it works out.

Good luck and have a great time! Christie and Bob, Veronica and Dean are a lot of fun!

Archived