Floral Delivery

bmccarthy

Does anyone if there is a flower shop in Ft. Lauderdale that delivers arrangements to the ship? We are going on the Ruby Princess and leave Sunday. My mom did this on a previous cruise on Royal Caribbean out of Port Canaveral. Just wondering if this is an option or if you have to order flowers directly through the ship.

Thanks,

Beth

I totally recommend going through the Princess web site to do this http://www.princess.com . All of the bouquets and corsages with which I have been gifted (thanks DH) were both beautiful and long lasting. I checked the web site and they range from $33 to $59. I know I had the $33 arrangement. It was gorgeous and lasted a full 10 days. All you need is their ship and cabin number.

I was going to suggest the same thing. The prices are very reasonable. I have been in the Floral business for many years. The arrangements that I have seen on the ships are very professional. Plus, if you were to order from a shop outside of the ship you would pay quite a delivery charge.

I can't be absolutely positive this still holds true but about 10 years ago I was told that delivery of flowers from a source other than the cruiseline could not be accepted. It had something to do with disease or bugs in the flowers but I do not remember exactly. Also had something to do with the U.S. Dept. Of Agriculture inspections at the port.

I have given my DW flowers from various cruiselines including Princess for all our cruises without regret. I can't really comment on cost comparison if it is allowed.

Xray

Archived