Day of the Dead 11/2/10

Jackiealu

We will be in Mazatlan on 11/2/10, and my calendar says that is Day of the Dead in Mexico. Can we expect to see anything special, festivities, parties, parades, etc. I think this would be really fun if we can see something special while we are there. We have booked the all day city tour with Mazatlan Frank's company, but not Frank, another driver. Hopefully if there is something special to see, they will take us there.

Thanks for any info on this.

You can learn more about Dia de los Muertos and happenings in Mazatlan if you click on the link which follows:

http://*******.com/2boat49

If that link is blocked by CC then use this longer one:

http://www.dayofthedead.com/content/mazatl%C3%A1n-celebrates-vibrant-culture-continued-growth-during-gran-fiesta-amigos-nov-2-%E2%80%93-5

We will be in Mazatlan on 11/2/10, and my calendar says that is Day of the Dead in Mexico. Can we expect to see anything special, festivities, parties, parades, etc. I think this would be really fun if we can see something special while we are there. We have booked the all day city tour with Mazatlan Frank's company, but not Frank, another driver. Hopefully if there is something special to see, they will take us there.

Thanks for any info on this.

This is a very special day for Mexicans honouring their dead. Please be respectful and try not to be intrusive.

Archived