Coral Princess Expeditions

Mike2131

Since it is an Australian company, you might want to post a question on the P&O-Australia board. Wording title in such a way that it won't be moved to rapidly...EM

I did also post it on the Australian port board and will try other boards like Eco Cruising board.

Princess Cruise Lines also has a ship I think called the Coral Princess so there might be confusion.

We have coincidently sailed on the Princess Cruises Coral Princess. That's why I mentioned that it was an Australian company in hopes of lessening any confusion. I don't think many CC members have sailed with this company, but I did get on good feedback from an Australian member who has.

Michael

There is a review of the Coral Princess II on page 11. Very good information by OHCruisinDad.

I believe this is a very good company. My husband and I had it booked for 2009, however, he passed away before the planned cruise. I have now decided to do the cruise as two b/b 7 day cruises at the end of March, 2012. I love the idea of spending time snorkeling and diving on the GBR before flying to Sydney and boarding the Sea Princess to sail back to San Francisco.

I have talked to the Coral Princess people a lot, so if there is any information I can pass on to you, just let me know.

Connie:)

Michael

There is a review of the Coral Princess II on page 11. Very good information by OHCruisinDad.

I believe this is a very good company. My husband and I had it booked for 2009, however, he passed away before the planned cruise. I have now decided to do the cruise as two b/b 7 day cruises at the end of March, 2012. I love the idea of spending time snorkeling and diving on the GBR before flying to Sydney and boarding the Sea Princess to sail back to San Francisco.

I have talked to the Coral Princess people a lot, so if there is any information I can pass on to you, just let me know.

Connie:)

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the trip you have planned will be very special.

We are loolikng at a special 4-night sailing in November 2012 that will be positioned to observe the total solar eclipse. Otheriwse, it will be pretty much the standard 4-night Cairns RT itinerary. They also have a scheduled 7-night cruise that will take in the eclipse as well.

I will make sure I check out the review. Thank you again for the info.

Archived