Just returned from 2/12 Constellation Sailing

MNMickey

We just got home from the 2/12 Constellation sailing. Once again, Celebrity came through with excellent marks.

I'm not in the mood to write a long review, but will try to answer any questions anyone might have.

:rolleyes: We are sailing 3/5 on Constellation. If we board around noon, can we come off the ship and tour San Juan on our own until later? The ship doesn't sail until 11pm, but I read somewhere you had to be on earlier.

Also, did you take any shore excursions in any of the ports that were particularly good that you would highly recommend?

Thanks much!:)

Yes once you board the ship in SJ you can get off and do whatever you want in San Juan as long as your back on board by I think 10:15.

We did the Catalina Island excursion in Casa De Campo and really enjoyed it. I was worried about that island but it turned out to be great. We also did the historic tours in Barbados and Antiqua and enjoyed both of them. They were early enough that we still had plenty of time for the beach each day.

I believe we left the ship around 1:00 for the trip to Catalina Island and left the Island around 5:00 to return to the ship. There was a bar there that served snack type foods. The beach was really beautiful but the vendors that were selling stuff were a pain. The didn't come to up to you on the beach but if you walked up to where they were set up they were all over you. I would stay away from them if possible. All in all it was a great experience and the boat ride over was also great.

We did go to the Bar at the Edge one night just to see it and I couldn't wait to get out. Some of the characters that were walking around were pretty neat but I didn't like the whole feeling up there. To weird for me.

If anyone else has any questions I would be glad to help with anything I can.

Archived