Caribbean Princess - Balcony Staterooms

SanderMC

Hi everyone. I am brand new to Princess but not to cruising in general. My fiance and I have decided to book our Honeymoon cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We would like to get a balcony stateroom. I know that there is less rocking the more the stateroom is towards the middle of the ship. What I am wondering, is there one deck that would be better than another? Any advice would be very much appreciated! :)

Hi everyone. I am brand new to Princess but not to cruising in general. My fiance and I have decided to book our Honeymoon cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We would like to get a balcony stateroom. I know that there is less rocking the more the stateroom is towards the middle of the ship. What I am wondering, is there one deck that would be better than another? Any advice would be very much appreciated! :)

Cat BA/BB on the Caribe deck have the largest balconies. ;)

Lower middle is good, but consider getting a room not close to a lobby area where there are stairways and elevators. Too much traffic and noise. Also every time you open your door, everyone in the lobby looks in.

Igorgomer

Archived