St Martin February 1 Snorkel - Anyone interested in Octopus Diving?

chrisand

Is anyone interested in doing a snorkel trip in St Maarten February 1? There are 4 of us that are pretty interested in going with Octopus Diving. They are the #1 rated attraction in St Maarten on Trip Advisor.

Unfortunately we get into port too late (Celebrity Constellation), and leave port too early to take one of their normal snorkeling trips. The only other option is to do a boat charter which allows us to leave at anytime for a half day of snorkeling. Here is the link for what the charter involves and it costs $350 total which can be shared between 10 or less people http://www.octopusdiving.com/our-ser...boat-charters/

Let me know if you are interested

Chris

Is anyone interested in doing a snorkel trip in St Maarten February 1? There are 4 of us that are pretty interested in going with Octopus Diving. They are the #1 rated attraction in St Maarten on Trip Advisor.

Unfortunately we get into port too late (Celebrity Constellation), and leave port too early to take one of their normal snorkeling trips. The only other option is to do a boat charter which allows us to leave at anytime for a half day of snorkeling. Here is the link for what the charter involves and it costs $350 total which can be shared between 10 or less people http://www.octopusdiving.com/our-ser...boat-charters/

Let me know if you are interested

Chris

For anyone who has been disappointed with the snorkeling on the island like I was for years, go to Creole Rock on a snorkel trip.

If you can't get enough people Chris, try Creole Rock watersports and I think Rhino Riders also go out to Creole Rock. Have you posted this on your roll call or even on other cruise roll calls who will be on the island on that day?

For anyone who has been disappointed with the snorkeling on the island like I was for years, go to Creole Rock on a snorkel trip.

If you can't get enough people Chris, try Creole Rock watersports and I think Rhino Riders also go out to Creole Rock. Have you posted this on your roll call or even on other cruise roll calls who will be on the island on that day?

Thanks for the suggestions. I have posted on the Constellation roll call. I will try to find other ships that will be in port that day. We have a couple fall-back excursions but this one looks good so hopefully we have some takers

Archived