Shore Excursion Cancellations Policy?

I have look through the search function on both RCCL and this forum and cant seem to find the Policy on Canceling Shore Excursions when pre-purchased. Can you cancel up to a certain amount of time with a full refund?

thanks in advance

I believe it is 24 hours. Even then, they may make an exception. I cancelled a beach excursion the morning of, since it was sold out and they had a waiting list, they did give me a refund becuse they were able to resell it.

You can cancel prior to sailing (I'm sure someone knows the exact prior time limits) and it will be fully refunded to the credit card you used..Once onboard you have 48 hrs prior to excursion departure time to cancel for a full refund at the excursion desk for an OBC towards the credit card you used to set up your SeaPass account..

I have look through the search function on both RCCL and this forum and cant seem to find the Policy on Canceling Shore Excursions when pre-purchased. Can you cancel up to a certain amount of time with a full refund?

thanks in advance

Terms and Conditions Under no circumstances will refunds be made after an excursion has commenced. Remember, you may change or cancel your Shore Excursions on this website up to ten days prior to your cruise start date. You may change or cancel your Land Excursions on this website up to ten days prior to your Alaska Cruisetour start date.

Twice, I've had partial refunds given to me after the excursion. Once, Grand Cayman Beach Break, the surf was so high that the beach was literally only ten feet wide. Several waves completely covered the beach soaking all our towels, clothing, etc. The beach chairs were crammed together so tightly that there was no sand to walk on. We took pictures and showed them to the excursions desk. They gave us a full refund for that one.

Another time I was bottom fishing in Cozumel. We were fishing for about an hour when the coast guard came to inspect the boat. For the next two hours we drifted over barren water. When the inspection was complete, and no one had had a bite, the guide said it was time to head back. Except that he had to drop some things off and pick some things up at another dock on the way. I was pretty ticked. I got half my money back from Excursions that time.

If you have legitimate reasons to be dissatisfied, and if you are willing to spend forty-five minutes making your case, you can get your money back.

We've also cancelled once the night before an excursion for health reasons. They were understanding about that.

Archived