Anyone know about Cozumel-tours.com?

alwalaska

I have seen questions about specific tours, but there don't seem to be any responses.

Does anyone have any feedback about Johann and Sandra at Cozumel-tours.com? I am looking at the horseback riding and it is a lot less expensive than the other options. I just want to make sure they are reputable.

I am also looking at booking their private Chichen Itza tour and was hoping to find something on these boards about them.

I did email them to ask some questions and they are very responsive. I would just feel better if someone on these boards had a successful experience with them.

• 1 year later...
I have seen questions about specific tours, but there don't seem to be any responses.

Does anyone have any feedback about Johann and Sandra at Cozumel-tours.com? I am looking at the horseback riding and it is a lot less expensive than the other options. I just want to make sure they are reputable.

We're headed to Cozumel in Feb...I've been there twice before (husband never been), but always booked excursions though the cruise line. Has anyone had any experience with these people? If so...good? Bad? Would you book with them again? Why/why not?

We're headed to Cozumel in Feb...I've been there twice before (husband never been), but always booked excursions though the cruise line. Has anyone had any experience with these people? If so...good? Bad? Would you book with them again? Why/why not?

We had a fairly negative experience with our horseback riding tour. Cozumel-tours sells the tours, but does not run them. I was very happy with their attention to details before the trip. Also, when I wrote to them about our problems when we returned, they returned a portion of our tour cost that I thought was fair for the problems we experienced.

The problems we had were 1) The taxi was significantly more expensive than we had been told, 2) there was no one at the location when we got there, but when we called Cozumel-tours, they assured us they would call the main location and look into it as soon as possible. They were very helpful 3) The tour was about an hour late starting 4) The tour was no where near what was described. We did have a good time and we did see the ruins, but the bad did outweigh the good. I think the problems were the fault of the local group running the horseback tour and not Cozumel-tours. They also had a huge beach horseback riding tour and they sent most of their employees to work that location.

This is the website we booked through http://www.cozumel-tours.com/jungle-horseback-ride.htm and the tour we went on.

I'm more than happy to answer any other questions if you have them.

Archived