Back from the Miracle

Mollycat

Just got back from the Miracle Oct 26 to Nov 3rd Cruise. Had a fantastic time despite Hurricane Tomas affecting our plans. Spent the first two full days at Sea, followed by St. Maarten. Plan was for St. Lucia the following day, but it was switched to St. Kitts (which was going to be the 3rd stop). Got into St. Kitts and the Captain could not dock due to high winds. It turned out that we spent another 2 days at Sea and then went into Grand Turk on the 1st and Nassau on the 2nd. There were some Grumpy people with all the switches, but quite frankly, I was happy to be safe.....and I loved Grand Turk!! We had beautiful weather the whole trip, except for a bit of rocking and rolling during the night.

Miracle was a beautiful ship, loved every minute!!

I will try and post a more detailed review later...just haven't had time to settle in at home yet.

Highlights included a beach day at Orient Beach, Snorkeling in Grand Turk, the Behind the Fun Tour (highly recommended) and the Halloween Party.

I don't think you can have a bad vacation if you bring a positive attitude.

The Behind the Fun tour was $95. We did book as soon as we got on. Just make sure to have closed toe shoes....my mom had to scramble to get some (water shoes). The price included the tour, 3 photo's, a bag with a hat, lanyard and bracelet, glass of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room. Very much worth it.....good to see at least once.

As for the rotisserie, I don't remember seeing it, but I swear I was still discovering stuff on the last day. There could have been one, and I missed it. There was a deli, and grill, Asian station, pizza, another section that had a "specialty" food for lunch (mexican, caribbean, etc), and a couple of stations with a mix of different foods.

I sail on her in 3 months from today!!!! But I am doing the Aruba itinerary..id love to go to St. Lucia and that area someday too. I know how much it sucks when weather screws up your trip. I was on the Victory in Jan. 2006 and we spent 6 days on sea and only ended up going to Jamaica. Yes, sometimes mother nature sucks!

Can you tell me what they charged for the Behind the Fun Tour. Did you have to sign up for it right away when boarding? Also, do they have the rotisserie on the Miracle. We had it on the Splendor, and loved the Mac and cheese.

Hello yes they do have the rotisserie the stip loin was excellent i also was on the Miracle and had a wonderful despite the weather and if you can get on the boat ASAP and sign up for the tour it is really cool on the Miracle they had 2 tours and i was able to get in on one of them!!!!!:D

Hello yes they do have the rotisserie the stip loin was excellent i also was on the Miracle and had a wonderful despite the weather and if you can get on the boat ASAP and sign up for the tour it is really cool on the Miracle they had 2 tours and i was able to get in on one of them!!!!!:D

Not an attempt to hijack but, what is the rotisserie? Mac and cheese? Strip Loin? my husband will want to eat there all the time!:(

Glad you had a great time, we will be on her in less than four days, can't wait. Actually, I think it would be interesting to get diverted to different ports, we tend to overplan these trips, and there are little or no surprizes. :)

Not an attempt to hijack but, what is the rotisserie? Mac and cheese? Strip Loin? my husband will want to eat there all the time!:(

Glad you had a great time, we will be on her in less than four days, can't wait. Actually, I think it would be interesting to get diverted to different ports, we tend to overplan these trips, and there are little or no surprizes. :)

The rotisserie is the part of the buffet that is directly across from the pizza. For dinner, they have a different soup each night, a carving station and various side dishes. There's also a salad bar right next to it along with desserts. Some of the meats they offer on different nights are the strip loin, ham, turkey, and lamb. There's food here for breakfast, lunch, dinner and beyond!

The rotisserie is the part of the buffet that is directly across from the pizza. For dinner, they have a different soup each night, a carving station and various side dishes. There's also a salad bar right next to it along with desserts. Some of the meats they offer on different nights are the strip loin, ham, turkey, and lamb. There's food here for breakfast, lunch, dinner and beyond!

Thanks, for the info, we will check it out! :)

Archived