Which excursion on HAL Dec 2010

salsanut

We going on HAL Dec 13, 2010 , Caribbean/Panama.

Can anyone recommend good excursions? We are going to Half moon Cay, Curacao, Panama, and Costa Rica,Aruba.

We have been to Costa Rica, Many time to the Caribbean, tropical forests, South America , we can manage in Spanish and most time either build our itinerary or find something at the port.

Except Costa Rica we never been to the other location and the shore excursion I see on HAL for that time don’t excite me.

I like to know from past cruisers to this region what did they like most.

You didn't mention which ship you will be on -- but by the sounds of it -- the 10 day Zuiderdam as she is only ship leaving on that date that does the Panama Canal.

This is a partial Panama Canal cruise -- you enter the Gatun Locks early in the morning. Then you will anchor in Gatun Lake.

Only those people who have booked HAL's excursions can take the tendors to shore to do their excursions. No one else can get off the ship!!

You didn't mention which ship you will be on -- but by the sounds of it -- the 10 day Zuiderdam as she is only ship leaving on that date that does the Panama Canal.

This is a partial Panama Canal cruise -- you enter the Gatun Locks early in the morning. Then you will anchor in Gatun Lake.

Only those people who have booked HAL's excursions can take the tendors to shore to do their excursions. No one else can get off the ship!!

Let me say that I think that not letting any non-excursioners off is a cruiser-unfriendly policy. I imagine that they don't want to hassle with controlling the non-excursion types but ....

Archived