HAL Customer services

brio

Does anyone know an address for HAL Customer Services in Seattle?

I have an issue with the description (& cost) of some shore excursions on a recent cruise. :mad:

When I wanted to send a complaint about the wine cards I went on DBA's thread & asked him..He said there is no such Dept. called Customer Service..However, he suggested I use the following address:

HAL_SHIP_SERVICES@HollandAmerica.Com

Attn: Supervisor

I checked the HAL WEB site & there is only a phone number listed for Guest Relations

GUEST RELATIONS

(After your cruise and for

cancelled cruise inquiries)

Phone: 1-800-599-8256

Try calling them & ask for their e-mail or ask speak to a Supvr. ..Sorry can't be more specific..

Good luck...Betty

You could also send a letter to the office of Stein Kruse, CEO, Holland America.

Holland America Line

300 Elliott Ave West

Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98119

His office staff will make sure your letter is forwarded to the correct department. For the best response, in your letter be brief, succinct, and polite.

:confused: Why address a customer service question to the President, CEO?

One of his assistants will send it to Customer Service Department which could hold up your response or action. Why not send it directly to the department that will handle your issue. They will send it up the ladder if the situation requires.

Post #4 in this thread, written by Middle-Aged Mom provided you with the street address. You must not have seen it.

Here it is:

Holland America Line

300 Elliott Ave West

Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98119

When I wanted to send a complaint about the wine cards I went on DBA's thread & asked him..He said there is no such Dept. called Customer Service..However, he suggested I use the following address:

HAL_SHIP_SERVICES@HollandAmerica.Com

Attn: Supervisor

I checked the HAL WEB site & there is only a phone number listed for Guest Relations

GUEST RELATIONS

(After your cruise and for

cancelled cruise inquiries)

Phone: 1-800-599-8256

Try calling them & ask for their e-mail or ask speak to a Supvr. ..Sorry can't be more specific..

Good luck...Betty

Ship Services was the better option for your particular issue Betty, but post-cruise issues and concerns (in almost all cases, there are a couple exceptions) would be directed to the Guest Relations department.

You could also send a letter to the office of Stein Kruse, CEO, Holland America.

Holland America Line

300 Elliott Ave West

Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98119

His office staff will make sure your letter is forwarded to the correct department. For the best response, in your letter be brief, succinct, and polite.

FYI, "Suite 100" is not necessary

Archived