brochures for guests?

HeatherC430

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just emailed the brochure to the 3 of you! Again, I ordered them through Vista Print. I got TONS of wedding supplies there, ordered the canvas bags, post it notes, postcards, pens, notebooks, T-shirts, hats, bon boyage party invites, wedding invites, shower invites, the list goes on. Once you start ordering from them, you get all sorts of freebie promotions!

• 1 month later...
I just emailed the brochure to the 3 of you! Again, I ordered them through Vista Print. I got TONS of wedding supplies there, ordered the canvas bags, post it notes, postcards, pens, notebooks, T-shirts, hats, bon boyage party invites, wedding invites, shower invites, the list goes on. Once you start ordering from them, you get all sorts of freebie promotions!

Hope YOU are still up here :-0)

Allaboutthis04@yahoo.com Pretty please, and THANKS So much for taking your time out to help us :)

May I also have a copy of your brochure please? Thank you sooooo much :-) kiechellew@yahoo.com

In reading all the reviews I was curious to see if anyone had feedback on Weddings aboard the Fascanation,

I have everything lined up and I have the Deluxe Romance Package , I was afraid with the welcome aboard we would feel rushed, does anyone have feedback on either.

Were sailing on October 18th, wedding will be in Nassau on the 20th,

Thankful for any Brides help and would love to see pictures if anyone would be willing to share, all the links i click on say unavaliable

Thanks

:o

• 1 month later...

Archived