brochures for guests?

HeatherC430

acireta...you have mail!

spyslick1 - thanks! that's my save the date! (i think it was my thread?) they really were great! i still get comments from people that it's the nicest save the date they've EVER received! haha

glad i could help!

heather, that is awesome!! thank you so much for emailing me.

thanks! so far everyone that's received them has loved them! we're sending them out as guests rsvp yes as saililng or non-sailing guests.

my friend today told me to "stop it!" haha...hey, the way i see it, there's very little details you can obsess over with planning a cruise ship wedding...i can't help it if i've found a few of things to keep me busy! haha

i'm also thinking of doing another for sailing guests (with information regarding the ports of call of the ships). vistaprint has template that will match the tote bags i already ordered! haha

thanks! so far everyone that's received them has loved them! we're sending them out as guests rsvp yes as saililng or non-sailing guests.

my friend today told me to "stop it!" haha...hey, the way i see it, there's very little details you can obsess over with planning a cruise ship wedding...i can't help it if i've found a few of things to keep me busy! haha

i'm also thinking of doing another for sailing guests (with information regarding the ports of call of the ships). vistaprint has template that will match the tote bags i already ordered! haha

you're right, there are so few things that we get to personlize on these cruise weddings, i can see going overboard easily (no pun intended!!) i'm glad we only have sailing guests (wedding on day 3) so there will be one brochure to mail.

the freebie brochures are great, but its the postage to send them to the guests that's killing me!!

Since we initially emailed everyone a 'save the date' letter telling them of our cruise ship wedding plans (it was a change of plans for us), I am debating whether or not we should spend money on 'official' save-the-dates and postage.

Our letter included the basic details but it also directed everyone to our wedding website which is packed with information. As much as I am loving all these save-the-dates I am not loving my pockets which are emptying out with this wedding! :confused:

Since we initially emailed everyone a 'save the date' letter telling them of our cruise ship wedding plans (it was a change of plans for us), I am debating whether or not we should spend money on 'official' save-the-dates and postage.

Our letter included the basic details but it also directed everyone to our wedding website which is packed with information. As much as I am loving all these save-the-dates I am not loving my pockets which are emptying out with this wedding! :confused:

were you planning to do a formal invite after the "official" STD? (I hate that abbreviation) if you already did the letter and you're going to do an invite, i don't see why you would need an additional mailing.

were you planning to do a formal invite after the "official" STD? (I hate that abbreviation) if you already did the letter and you're going to do an invite, i don't see why you would need an additional mailing.

Yes; we are doing a formal invite for sure.

If we hadn't of changed our original plan to a cruise ship wedding we would not have emailed the letter. It was the easiest way to let everyone know at the same time and also to give them an early start in case they wanted to book the cruise.

We don't 'have to' do the save-the-date, but of course I've been tempted to because I've seen some great ones!! plus, some have matching invites lol! :D

acireta...you have mail!

spyslick1 - thanks! that's my save the date! (i think it was my thread?) they really were great! i still get comments from people that it's the nicest save the date they've EVER received! haha

glad i could help!

thanks, it was your thread. I just loved it loved it.:)

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Heather,

I just made some flyers on Zazzle.com that matched my invitations perfectly. I had so much info to give my guests that I ended up using both sides. I am sending them with my invitations. Post your email and I can email you a copy of a template I used if you would like to see it.

Could I please get a copy of your brochure? shellynd@yahoo.com

Archived