Reviews

jckvpa0

I understand what is being asked. I submitted my review from our cruise a few days after we returned - almost a month ago - and it still hasn't been posted. When I submitted it, it says "It may take four or five days before it appears." We are going on a month.

I also emailed cruise critic and asked and have not receive a reply in over a week.

:confused:

WOW, I didn't realize it took that long for some folks.... When I submitted mine in October, they had it posted by the next day and had a link included in the Cruise Critic email I get weekly. I got lucky I guess :) Beth, maybe your review was submitted during all the issues when the boards kept going down for maintenance. It could have gotten lost in the cyber world.

Y'all are obviously not talking about the regular reviews that are posted here on this forum?

They are talking about posting reviews in the specific review section. This may just be the reviews I have looked at, but it seems like all the reviews have the dates of either the 3rd or 4th of the month. Maybe they only post reviews once a month?:confused:

And I have seen many people post on the boards that they have left their review but I have never been able to find them.

Hosts? Moderators?

Well, maybe there is still hope that my review will eventually appear in the member's review section after all! :)

We spent so much time creating it the review, we were starting to wonder if we wasted our time. But I know how valuable everyone else's comments were for us, I thought it was only right to "give back" to everyone here.

Archived