Video of Interview with Splendor Passenger

mathgeek1978

You might be able to get t-shirts, shorts etc. even a dress. BUT I have NEVER seen underwear on a cruise ship. Been on 3 different lines and have yet to see underwear for men, women or kids.

I have also never found anything that would fit me on a cruise ship except an evening wrap. Their 2x and 3x sizes are deffinitely not comparable in size to garments in land stores. I also cross-pack for both of us. Hubbys and mine are intermingled with day and evening stuff. And we take 2 carry-ons with necessities and clothing for 2 days.

I think after this incident LOTS more people will do things differently. I know I'll now take a flashlight AND some snacks and candy.

In my parents' case, I believe they purchased underwear in port.

Yes, I think we are all looking at this incident and making mental notes about things we may never have considered before.

You might be able to get t-shirts, shorts etc. even a dress. BUT I have NEVER seen underwear on a cruise ship. Been on 3 different lines and have yet to see underwear for men, women or kids.

I have also never found anything that would fit me on a cruise ship except an evening wrap. Their 2x and 3x sizes are deffinitely not comparable in size to garments in land stores. I also cross-pack for both of us. Hubbys and mine are intermingled with day and evening stuff. And we take 2 carry-ons with necessities and clothing for 2 days.

I think after this incident LOTS more people will do things differently. I know I'll now take a flashlight AND some snacks and candy.

Nothin' wrong with goin' Commando!:D

Ok everyone knows insurance is good to have for future reimbursement. However, insurance doesnt clothe them in this situation. I am with the person who posted earlier, no one could offer or "lend" something to the poor souls that have nothing? I usually overpack and pack a lot of comfortable clothes and tank tops/tee shirts. Just saying...

I like the way you think. This was an argument w/ someone earlier. We are not barbarians, have some sympathy. Love your fellow man.

Archived