Gym/steam/sauna hours?

Izzblizz

Ive never worn a robe directly from my cabin. Usually my cabins are 1 deck below the gym lockerroom V deck on Fantasy class. So its right up stairs from my cabin. I ask for a locker key from the spa desk, they will hold your SS card untill you return the locker key, then they will give your card back. You can have the key as long as you want as long as you turn it back in before the gym closes. Hours are 6-10pm the first day, sea days its open 6-8pm, port days its open 6-10pm. Normally I just wear a towel. Have gone in wearing a speedo at times.

They do not charge your SS card for use of the locker key..At least the last time I was on the Fantasy they didnt..Apr 2010.

Ok, so I have it straight, the sauna/steam room is open longer hours than the gym?

I guess I am more interested in what time the steam/sauna room opens cause I have a large steam shower at home and am used to a good steam every morning. Sounds like 6 am with the gym opening at 7 am?

They both open the same time and close at same time. As far as the steamroom being operational at that time is another story. Sometimes it wont be up and running untill a hour or more after the gym opens. Evrerything needs to get heated up first..Takes time. The earlyest ive ever used it was around 10 am.

They both open the same time and close at same time. As far as the steamroom being operational at that time is another story. Sometimes it wont be up and running untill a hour or more after the gym opens. Evrerything needs to get heated up first..Takes time. The earlyest ive ever used it was around 10 am.

ahh, so all over the board on answers!

Guess will be one of those things that I can't really plan out, despite my planner nature :)

Just off the Fascination.

For the steam/sauna, most guys use either a towel or without a towel. Since male steam/sauna and female steam/sauna are separate, this is permitted.

On the Fascination, gym opened at 6, but spa (in order to get locker key) didn't open til 8. Spa closed at 10 most nights, but some nights were 8.

Relaxing times in the steam and sauna.

• 4 weeks later...

I am planning/prepping for my first ever cruise and am wondering...

which of these services have fees and which do not?

Our stateroom is on the spa deck so I was hoping that the steam roooms were free for use? Is that correct? We are sailing on the Triumph...any thing I should know about the spa area? Is there a track? Sauna? Fitness classes? (especially yoga?)

Which of these involved extra fees?

TIA!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived